Call me Lorelai Gilmore if you have to but there is definitely such a thing as bad coffee. And Nothing ruins a morning like bad coffee.
Whether you enjoy a cup every now and then or considering an IV for your caffeine convenience, life’s too short to drink bad coffee.
This may not be a problem you have, but you might know of someone who does. Please feel free to share this with them. Let’s spread the love of coffee.
Whether it is for you or someone you know, I hope this recipe helps resolve this issue in your life. (Just kidding) This post is to help you find that sweet spot when it comes to French Press coffee
10g per cup coffee grounds
Milk to taste
- Pour a little boiling water into the french press to heat up. Swirl and then discard
- add coffee to the french press. soak lightly with warm (not boiling) water, just enough to cover the grounds.
- Stir lightly. Let it rest for up to 3 min.
- Fill the press with hot water (200ml-250ml per cup). Let it rest for 5 min.
- stir lightly. Slowly press down the grounds (process should take up to 3min)
- Let it rest for 2 min, and then serve.
Download your recipe card here – How to make the perfect French Press Coffee (1)
Let me know if have achieved success with the recipe. Remember to hit subscribe.